Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Get Lost #2: Week 1 Updates

The first week in our buddy system diet challenge is my adjustment period. I also missed jotting down most of the food I ate for the entire week but I tried to lessen my rice intake. I ate full meal during lunch and dinner from Monday to Wednesday. Then I ate light lunch last Thursday and Saturday which include ripe banana and cereals only. Walking to and from the office for about  15 minutes a day and taking the stair from 2nd to 5th of our office building served as my daily exercise. 


I know, I know! I have to take this more seriously. So for this week, I started listing down all my food intake and activities in my diet diary. 

Good thing I've already found my tape measure at home and was able to measure my vital stats and here it goes:
                Bust (88.63 cm) - Waist (89.9cm) - Hips (107.68)

With that result, I think I really need to work hard to trim down my lower body. 

Do you want to join us in our fun and exciting challenge, go and check this out!




Good luck girls!!!

7 comments:

  1. yey! go wena! hehehe yeah most of us were in adjustment pa lang....ako dn nag adjust hihhihhi dnt expect to lose weight kaagad...matagal dn ang process :D goodluck to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lower part (hips, including the lower back) is really difficult to tone. Good luck to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you are heading towards the goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the words of encouragement!!! I'll try my best to improve this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m sure it wont be too long before you reach the magical figure you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wena! Thanks for the comment you just dropped. Nobody noticed the name aside from you. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete