So this is it! My first ever post in the Get Lost meme.
To jumpstart my journey towards a healthier and sexier (?) me, I decided to measure my weight and Body Mass Index (BMI) BMI, as well. Here it is:
Weight = 158 lbs
Height = 152.4 cm
BMI = 30.9 (Obese, nooooooooo I am not!) hahaha
BMI Categories:Underweight = <18.5
Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
My ideal weight is 110 lbs. It may be impossible to get back to the old me 12 years ago but I will try my best to at least get back to my pre-pregnancy weight which is 140 lbs.
my Avon Wellness bathroom weighing scale
I don't have a college pic stored in my HD, but this one was taken I guess in 2001.
I was'nt able to measure my vital statistics today because my tape measure at home is missing,
My plans for the coming weeks are:
- High protein, less carbohydrate diet
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Drink lots of water
- Say NO to soda
- Less chocolates and other sweets
- Walk... walk.. walk especially if going to short distances only
- Take the stairs as much as possible
- Exercise for 20-30 minutes, at least 3 times a week
- Eat dinner early so that I can sleep early
- Join this meme on a weekly basis and follow my diet plan religiously :)