Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1-Day Juice Cleanse

I had a one-day juice fast last Monday. My original plan is to do it for three days. As a beginner, I was not able to sustain until the third day plus I ran out of fruits and veggies in the fridge to complete the recipes. I just use the remaining lettuce and carrots into a salad for today's lunch. :)

For Breakfast, I  had my Green is In juice. Ingredients: 1 stalk of celery, 1 pc washington apple and 1 pc lemon.


Red Juice for lunch with only two ingredients - Watermelon (1/4) and Red Beets (1 pc, big). This juice is my favorite, despite its earthy taste. 



and for dinner, I had a combination of Carrots, Orange, Apple and Ginger. Honestly, I had a hard time drinking this juice because of the spicy and tangy taste of ginger. I think, I put so much ginger. So, next time I will put 1 small knob of ginger, instead of 2. 


I consumed lots of fruits in between these juices. I munched bananas and apples.

Since the day after my juice cleansing regimen until today, I am minimizing my food intake especially carbo-loaded ones like rice. I a committed to do a one-day cleansing once a month and I'm hoping for positive results, that is, weight loss and healthy eating habits. 

Good luck to me! I can do this, one step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment