Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Creating my own Herb Garden



Aside from juices, fruit-infused water, and smoothies, I also want to learn and create my dishes with fresh herbs. To be able to do this, I am building my very own herb garden at home. If you are able to read my other blog, you'll notice that I am back to gardening, one of my hobbies since I was a teenager. 

I started with two herbs - Oregano and Mint (planted on the rectangular pot shown on the photo below). Thanks to the plant nursery business owners in the tiangge (bazaar) at the Makati City Hall who helped me revive my love for plants and put my green thumb to the test (again). 


I am happy to announce that my mint plant is growing beautifully. Thai Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, and Tarragon are some of the herbs that I will buy next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment